giovedì 1 agosto 2013

Something Gyaru, something News... every me and every you!

Hi!!!! Everyone!!! Finaly i choose my definitive outfit for my bday! Yuppi!!! And here we are for write about it! Today i have choose also products for a perfect make up and i saw on youtube a fantastic video tutorial for wonderful gyaru makeup! My friend Jasmine gave me the final advice, my boyfriend has approved! So here is my first outfit hime gyaru, waiting for the various  Ma * rs stuff ordered will arrive.


Cardigan: Ma*rs
Dress: Stradivarius
Shoes: Yumetenbo
Bag: Ma*rs

As for my choice of make-up products, I searched among all the thousands of products and these are definitely the ideal.


False eyelashes up and bottom: Diamond Lash
Eyelaner Noir: Yves Saint Laurent
Kohl White: Max Factor kohl pencil 010
Kohl Black: MAC smolder eyekhol
Lip tint: 3CE 04
Primer: MUA pro-base primer
Foundation: MUA matte perfect foundation color natural
Bronzing Powder: Deborah terra luminature 1
Blush: Sephora fuchsia glacè 11
Eyelash Curler: Tweezerman
Mascara: KIKO false lashes concentrate
Eyebrow Glue: Cocktail
Lipstick: Sephora lip attidute galmour G07
Conceal: MUA hide & conceal natural
Eyelash adhesive: Lash Grip eyelash adhesive waterproof


I've also updated all my iphone 5, now I'm very proud, my boyfriend says I'm always chich and I am happy, happy that he is aware of this. So I chose a Ma*rs wallpaper and I downloaded some app really beautiful that I recommend!



It's all for today!
KISSES
LATTE