lunedì 9 settembre 2013

L'amour Toujours ~


Hi All! I went back to writing! Tonight I have much time because I have fever and sore throat. I got very cold Friday night when we went to hear @ Elix, DJ Gigi D'Agostino. I love him! His song (I posted up) is also the song of me and Andrew. So much love! I took pictures, the other has the cousin of my bf.


We danced, we laughed and we drank ... too much. Also Saturday morning I did a little shopping at the Subdued. I bought a pair of brown jeans, a T-shirt with bow on the back and a beautiful burgundy brown shopping bag with the words: "See you in hell"



It will be a perfect outfit to go to work and be comfortable behind the desk! But of course there is also for my nights out, and then .... MA * RS! I love this dress! Beautiful, sexy and perfect! I think I'll wear it on next Friday night to go see the serenade that Stefano will make for his future bride. Oh yeah, Saturday I have a wedding! I love weddings!


And for the mini updates to this time is all about! I know it's a little but please write a comment! I want to know if you liked the song by Gigi D'Agostino, if it is known abroad and if you like the funny face mimics below!