domenica 1 settembre 2013

Some pics about me + TUTORIAL

Hi, all! I finally had time to do some photos with my agejo outfit by Ma*rs  and I must say I love it! I also love my black wig! But the biggest news is I'll be back soon with blonde hair because my boyfriend loves blonde hair and because (I want to tell the truth) I like blonde!




 What do you think? I think I've improved a lot in makeup in all these years! Also today I am happy because my grandfather gave me the 3ds xl rose and my boyfriend last Saturday he gave me animal crossing new leaf!
I love this game, I've spent many days on the wii and still sometimes we play. Even Andrea likes and He immediately created a small him.


And now a little photo tutorial to create a decorated vase. My vase I gave it to my mom.

T U T O R I A L :

what you need:


  • Hot glue
  • lace
  • scissors
  • beads
  • satin ribbons
  • your vessel to decorate

First step: fix in the middle of the vessel satin ribbon that you have chosen


Second step: attach the lace at the top and bottom of the satin ribbon.


Third step with a row of beads decorate the top. (You can decorate with how many beads you want, same or different. Be creative!)


And here is your vase decorated!